|Date added:||17 Jul 2017|
The studio is very near Sallaz (opposite the RTS Radio station). It is on the 4th floor (Chemin du Devin 47C, CH-1012 LAUSANNE) and is ideal for singles and students.
- fully furnished (crockery, cutlery, pots & pans, vacuum cleaner, ironing board).
- kitchen with dishwasher, oven & stove
- free use of the swimming pool (see pictures)
BEST TIME FOR A VISIT: 19:30 (Chemin du Devin 47C).
The rental agency is:
Galland & Cie SA
Quartier du Rôtillon
Rue du Flon 1
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Who is the rental agency (‘regie') and can I apply directly to them?
Galland & Cie. They are on Rue du Flon 1 (Lausanne). The person in charge is Ms. Sandra Vallana. Yes, you can go there and apply directly. Apart from the application form, you must also submit the following:
- 'declaration des poursuites'
- your three last salary slips
- References from other rental agencies
- copy of ID and/or passport
2. What is the neighboring area like?
It's very quiet. There are lots of trees and there's a river below.
3. How do I find the apartment?
Take the Metro up to Sallaz and then it's a 10 minute walk to Chemin du Devin 47C (opposite the RTS building).
4. How far away are the shops / post office etc.?
They're 10 minutes away. You can either go to Sallaz or Chailly. The Studio is between them!
5. What furniture does the studio have?
- Ironing board
- Folding bed (for 2 persons)
- Desk and chair
- 2 shelves
- 2 high chairs
6. Can I really go swimming in that pool?
Yes! It's one of the advantageous of living there.
7. Why are you leaving?
I'm moving out of Romandie.
Avoid scams and fraud by acting with care! Beware any arrangement involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, or a landlord/owner who is out of the country or cannot meet you in person. More info »