|Date added:||24 May 2019|
Akkademy in Geneva is organising a Sustainable Mobility Hackathon, in partnership with Open Geneva (Open Innovation Festival) this JUNE 13-14th, in Geneva, and we would really like to invite anyone who is interested.
This is a two-day event, with a focus on social, economic and environmental issues within mobility.
CHALLENGES we will be solving currently are:
• What could we suggest to reduce the environmental footprint of business vehicles' fleets in Geneva?
• How to reuse the energy spent on braking with an electric car?
• High precision navigating system to improve the urban mobility of blind and impaired people.
• How to use bike sharing to develop a collaborative application showing the live air pollution map of Geneva?
WHY do we want to organize such event?
• To promote “open innovation”
• To develop community spirit
WHAT else is provided:
• Cybersecurity workshop
• Mindfulness sessions and ice breakers
• Local food delivery
• Overnight stay in a safety bunker (don't worry - it's trendy and facilitated with showers, Wi-Fi etc…)
HOW to participate?
• Register following the link: