|Date added:||28 Jul 2019|
Andovar is seeking many early-career transcribers to work with us on a large transcription project. The project is to transcribe Swiss German audio files which are TV programs, news, movies, radio, etc. The initial project is now ready to start. Following the initial project, the actual project will continue for at least two months.
***This job is suitable for beginner transcribers, new graduates and students.***
• Be a native German speaker and familiar with Swiss German.
• Transcription experience is not required. Beginner transcribers, new graduates and students are welcome.
• You must own a recent model computer (PC/Windows) with a reliable internet connection.
• Our client requires that transcribers work in transcription software. The software will be provided free of charge.
• Our client will approve a pool of regular transcribers based on results of the initial project.
About the job:
• Freelance and work-from-home position.
• Transcribers should expect to transcribe 8 run-time minutes per hour.
• We can provide successful transcribers with the workload that suits their availability.
• EUR75 for transcribing 60 run-time minutes
Actual project: (We can provide successful transcribers with the workload that suits their availability.)
• A: EUR1,400 per month for transcribing 1,280 run-time minutes
• B: EUR700 per month for transcribing 640 run-time minutes
Interested candidates, please send your CV and availability [A or B] to firstname.lastname@example.org with a job code [TCDEV5] in a subject line of your email.