|Date added:||02 July 2022|
Wheel Wizard has changed the game! A young innovative company with high development potential serving the Geneva, la cote, and Lausanne regions, WheelWizard offers the rapid and low-cost renovation of car rims to trade customers and private individuals on their own premises. The company aims to rapidly develop its activities in French-speaking Switzerland. As such, WheelWizard relies on technical know-how, top quality equipment, and a business model that has proven itself in many other countries.
In order to support the start-up and expansion of the wheelwizard business, WheelWizard is currently looking for a Jantes renovation technician. Under the direct responsibility of the Director of the Company you will be in charge of the development of the company in a given geographical area after having been able to benefit from training in the renovation techniques used by the company.
You will be associated with the results of this development by a motivating remuneration composed of a fixed part and a pre-established percentage of unlimited commissions on the turnover achieved. This is a unique opportunity to support the start-up and development of an exciting activity that will develop strongly.
Truly associated with the good development of the company and as a technician in the renovation of WheelWizard rims, your earning potential will be directly linked to your performance, and this with great flexibility in the organization of your working day.
You will be fully trained in the use of the CNC machine, you will be supplied with high-performance equipment and your operational activities aboard a commercial vehicle will consist of:
• Disassemble wheels on vehicles
• Prepare rims for repair
• Renovate Diamond cut rims using a special CNC machine.
• Renovate painted rims in the spray booth.
• Reassemble the refurbished rims on the vehicles
Your clients will be garages, car rental agencies and sales sites, or private customers.
A fully equipped vehicle will be provided for this purpose and training in the renovation techniques will be provided by the company
• Technical training / experience painting in a carrosserie (2-3 years) / rim renovation / knowledge of paint mixing systems in the automotive field or equivalent. Also, a basic knowledge of English is a bonus.
Are you this person?
• Autonomous, rigorous, able to work alone independently, to organize yourself effectively you demonstrate an irreproachable ethics, you are a perfectionist person and you strive to deliver high quality work.
• Very good communicator you must make ability to develop and make contacts in order to develop and retain customers for the long term
• Flexibility, reliability, dynamism and versatility characterize you
• A good physical condition is necessary in order to be able to assemble and disassemble car wheels outdoors
• Holder of a driver’s licence
Entry into service to be agreed, as soon as possible.
If interested please send your CV to [email protected]