Bern: three dogs die after eating razor-filled sausages

Bern: three dogs die after eating razor-filled sausages

"I don’t know how or why anyone could do something like this," the animals' distraught owner said.

Decapitated cat shocks residents of Swiss town

Decapitated cat shocks residents of Swiss town

Owner thought dog thrown in bin was dead

Owner thought dog thrown in bin was dead

Discarded poodle saved from dumpster death

Discarded poodle saved from dumpster death

placeholder image

Cat dies after kids put it in washing machine

Hamster explosion at Zurich pet hospital

Hamster explosion at Zurich pet hospital